What is this workshop about?
Sensor Guided Autonomous Robotics (commonly known as autonomous robotics) comprises of robots which function depending on inputs from sensors and are controlled with the help of microcontrollers. The workshop helps participants understand the use of sensors, microcontrollers, microcontroller programming and mechanical design of autonomous robots.
- Understanding of Line Following Robot, Photo-tropic/phobic Robot, and Obstacle Following/Avoiding Robot.
- Understanding the structure and programming of microcontrollers.
- Participants are encouraged to think and come up with new designs.
Course structure and Topics covered:
- Lecture by Expert on Line follower Robot and Basic Programming- 4 hours
- Fabricating the Robot – 4 hours
- Programming the Robot – 6 hours
- Testing of Robots and Competition – 1.5 hours
- Awards and Certificates – 0.5 hours.
Certification and Awards:
- Certificate of participant
- DC motors
- Embedded Development board
- 12 v Battery
- IR Sensors
- nose plier*
- wire stripper*
- screw driver
- Other Tools*
(*) Hardware kits will be taken back
Anybody interested in robotics and embedded systems can attend this workshop.
Please feel free to contact us in case of any queries.
Phone: 8095136647 | 9900877562