What is this workshop about?
Bluetooth Controlled Robotics involves the operation of Robots in accordance with the signals sent from a smart phone using an Android Application and Bluetooth Communication. In the Bluetooth Based Robotics Workshop, serial programming of the Microcontrollers is an integral part. The workshop helps participants understand the concepts and use of accelerometer sensor, microcontrollers, and microcontroller programming in Bluetooth Controlled Robot designing.
- Understanding the operation of Bluetooth Communication
- Understanding the structure and programming of microcontrollers
- Learning about the working of Android mobiles and analyzing about the Android Application involved in this workshop.
- Practical experience for participant with DC motors, microcontrollers, Bluetooth module, Android applications etc…
- Design and Development of Bluetooth Controlled Robotics
- Participants are encouraged to think and come up with new designs
Courses structure and Topics covered:
- Understanding Android Controlled Robotics and Bluetooth Communication – Duration 4 hours
- Designing the Robot – Duration 2 hours
- Fabricating the Robot – Duration 3 hours
- Programming the Robot – Duration 3 hours
- Demonstration of the Robots – Duration 3 hours
Certification and Awards:
- Certification of Participation
- DC Motors
- Embedded Development board
- 12v Battery
- IR Sensors
- nose plier*
- wire stripper*
- Bluetooth module
(*) Hardware kits will be taken back.
Anybody interested in robotics and wireless communication can attend this workshop.
Please feel free to contact us in case of any queries.
Phone: 8095136647 | 9900877562